Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What's the best lab for E-6 ..quality please

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Greg Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2002
    Posts
    603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've done the math....my best choice for the night scenes, in my new film is the new Ektachrome T-125..... I am looking for cleanest ..no skratches no projection by the lab etc. Not that price oriented.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 28, 2002 11:50 AM: Message edited by: bossjock-dp ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like Yale Labs in North Hollywood, Ca...(in the San Fernando Valley)

    I don't know if Pro-8mm does it or sends it to Yale.

    Any other recommendations?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •